LINE is an application developed by the company LINE, a subsidiary of the South Korean Group Naver Corporation. It is a service-oriented instant messaging and voice and video calls. The application is available in 17 languages, compatible with iOS devices, but also available in versions for laptops and desktop using Windows and Mac OS platforms.
LINE: a service which has nearly 700 million active users
If WhatsApp is currently the most popular mobile e-mail service, there are other alternatives offering more interesting features. Line is a classic communication application that you can use to call and share for free. It also allows you to:
• Create official accounts of people and famous companies.
• Send and receive messages, such as many stickers, emoticons, photos and location information.
• Make voice and video calls free international;
• Access to a design shop to further customize the news and the appearance of the application;
• Add friends quickly using Shakeit.
LINE Messenger is available as a free download and can be used on mobile phones (Smartphones/tablets) and PC/Mac. It is also possible to use LINE on computer with Windows or Mac OS. The platform download links are available on the official Web site of LINE. With its millions of users around the world, LINE is considered to be an essential tool for users of Smartphones.