The Garmin Connect app allows you to sync your device to include fitness tracking features. It can thus be used with latest-generation sports equipment and equipment such as the connected watch or the GPS.
Garmin Connect was created by the American firm of the same name that specializes in GPS navigation systems. The app allows you to track your sleep, the balance of your calories as well as the distance traveled during a walking assignment. Garmin Connect is also useful for:
• Track your sports performances and share them with your friends;
• Analyze activities such as running, cycling, swimming, cardio and more;
• Set goals (distance to go, weight loss) and track your progress;
• Share tips and workouts to your device;
• Document his personal archives;
• Menstrual cycle tracking features to help women track their physical condition and general well-being;
• Synchronize with other devices.
Garmin Connect is also an open online community that allows users to track their progress during training, set and track goals, and share their activities with other users of the app on social networks.