Societe Generale is a banking application used for mobile management of personal finances with the addition of transfer beneficiary accounts, the programming of standing orders or exceptional payments. Simple and intuitive, it makes it easy to consult banking information and communicate with bank advisers on a Windows PC or smartphone or iOS.
The Societe Generale Appli: a mobile banking experience
Société Générale is one of the leading French banks and one of the oldest in France. With this new application, it intends to offer an unprecedented mobile banking experience. The Societe Generale app allows the user to :
- View the status of their favourite account and their monthly budget with the spending envelope ;
- Receive occasional alerts that provide information on account movements (low balance, large payment, sending of payment methods, etc.) ;
- Consult the accounts, manage the withdrawal and payment limits of your card;
- Carry out one-off or permanent transfers, payments to your PEL and even international transfers in 30 currencies;
- Use a Security Pass which reinforces the security of transactions and simplifies the validation of certain operations;
- Use the "SMS Transfers" services to send money to your friends and family by simply entering their phone number;
- Use a secure messaging system to exchange e-mails with your advisor directly from the Appli.