TP-Link Tether is a very simple platform to manage your TP-Link router / repeater from your mobile device. From quick setup to parental controls, the app provides you with a simple and intuitive interface to view the status of your devices and configure access settings.
TP-Link Tether to manage your access rights from your device
The TP-Link Tether app allows you to access your TP-Link devices on your smartphone and offers an easier way to help accomplish the most common settings such as Internet connection, name and password wireless network, access control rules, etc. In more detail, the application allows users to:
• Define access rights for other users and manage many TP-Link devices at the same time;
• Configure the SSID, password and Internet settings of your devices;
• Configure parental control with a calendar and Internet access rules based on URLs and block users;
• Find the optimal location for your repeater;
• Automatically turn on / off the LEDs at the specified time.
Tether offers a smart, feature-rich way to control and monitor your network in your home and on the go with remote management. With a unique and exclusive TP-Link identifier, users can manage their xDSL router anywhere and anytime. TP-Link Tether also helps perform any type of firmware update to ensure the best and most advanced Wi-Fi experience on your network.